AN OUSTANDING WINE COLLECTION
22 exceptional boxed sets containing 6 Hospices grands vins and an invitation to enjoy a half-day private tour of the Albert Bichot cellars
6 wines illustrating both the diversity of the Hospices de Beaune’s terroirs and Albert Bichot’s signature art of ageing them.
The “Hommage aux Hospices de Beaune by Albert Bichot” box contains 5 red wines and 1 white wine, representing the diversity of the various Domaine des Hospices vineyards.
Vinified by the talented Ludivine Griveau, in the excellent 2018 and 2019 vintages, these wines were acquired by Albert Bichot at the 2018 and 2019 auctions and then very carefully aged in our cellars in the heart of Beaune.
This savoir-faire constitutes a veritable “art de l’élevage” (art of ageing wine): that of being able to bring out the full potential of the Hospices’ wines over a long period of time and through the carefully controlled interaction between the wines and the barrels. This savoir-faire has been recognised and rewarded in prestigious wine competitions year after year.
- Echezeaux Grand Cru, cuvée Jean-Luc Bissey, 2019
- Corton Grand Cru, cuvée Charlotte Dumay, 2019
- Pommard 1er Cru, cuvée Dames de la Charité, 2018
- Volnay 1er Cru Santenots, cuvée Jehan de Massol, 2019
- Beaune 1er Cru, cuvée Clos des Avaux, 2018
- Meursault 1er Cru Genevrières, cuvée Philippe le Bon, 2018
According to Albéric Bichot,
„we created this exclusive boxed set to offer fine wine lovers a new experience. It features six exceptional wines skilfully aged in our cellars. It is an invitation to enjoy the wines with a chance to learn more about the exceptional relationship that we enjoy with the Domaine des Hospices, an icon of our Burgundy region, as the auction’s top buyer for more than 25 years.“
Hommage aux Hospices de Beaune by Albert Bichot is available for purchase online exclusively on www.hospices-beaune.com
Price: € 2,500 (+ shipping)
Jean-David Camus, Albert Bichot’s expert on the Hospices wines, will be the guests’ personal guide for this exceptional visit. The tour and tasting for 4 people must be booked in advance within 2 years of the purchase of the boxed set.
NB : This invitation is for 4 people and must be redeemed within 2 years after purchase.
HOSPICES-BEAUNE.COM BY ALBERT BICHOT
SINCE 2009, THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY AT THE HOSPICES AUCTION, FROM 1 BOTTLE TO 1 BARREL
Albert Bichot revolutioned the most famous wine auction with a dedicated website www.hospices-beaune.com, allowing wine lovers and professionals to take part in a few easy steps to the Hospices de Beaune auction.
This year again, 2 options are proposed by Albert Bichot
- Buy online en primeur (as futures) the 2022 Hospices wines, from just one bottle within a selection of 5 wines (2 whites + 3 reds), from € 70 / bottle. Custom label possible!
- Bid on half a barrel or a full barrel (288 bottles) within the 50 cuvées available on the 22d of November. An ideal solution for a group of friends or a corporate purchase